Kate Hollimon is the perfect example of an ongoing relationship… She came to us for a website design, and Market Refined Media now maintains the site monthly on one of our site care plans and serves as her website host.
We thrive on developing a “team” mentality when it comes to our clients so, when Kate reached out after her site launch and requested help with a newsletter template worthy of her brand, along with monthly branded PDFs for her subscribers, we were on board. Then again when Kate asked us to help with a booklet she wanted to offer in her eStore, we were pleased to create the branded booklet to include all of her monthly worksheets, as well as installing her store. We’re thrilled to be on Kate’s team!
About This Recent Project
We invite you to visit Kate Hollimon and be blessed by her kind heart, loving spirit, and hunger to teach women’s God’s Word. Her ministry is a creative endeavor to offer women a variety of ways to memorize and meditate on scripture.
About Kate Hollimon
Kate Hollimon loves teaching God’s Word. She delights in helping women grasp and understand the truths of scripture through her clear and practical teaching. In her messages, Kate helps women:
- Revel in hope and healing by understanding and embracing the power of scripture.
- Grab hold of comfort and peace in a world of weariness.
- Stop striving for approval and awaken to a life of fulfillment.
- Throw off others’ expectations and live a life held captive by grace.
- Shatter the mirage of “I’ve got it all together” and replace it with a life of abandon.
Sitting on her church’s Women’s Ministry Leadership Team for several years has allowed Kate to serve in many different capacities. At different times, Kate chaired the Woman-to-Woman Mentoring program, oversaw the women’s bible studies at her church and planned various ministry events. These opportunities gave her an in-depth glimpse into the hearts of the women she longs to serve.
What Kate had to say…
I have a new online home thanks to Market Refined Media, LLC. I have a renewed focus for this ministry that God has called me to and I want to share that with you. I hope you love my new online home as much as I do and find that’s it’s a place where you’re spurred on to love the Lord more!
Services Included in this Project
- Web Design and Development
- Site Care and Web Hosting
- Custom Newsletter Template
- Brand Identity: Logo, Brand Board
- Branded PDF Creation
- Branded Social Media Covers
- Book Sales Page Design
- Book Scene Promotional Graphics
- SEO and Connection to Google Analytics
Team Members Involved
Find out more about these ladies and the rest of the team here at MRM: Meet the Team